Art Director Interior Design
Develop. Design. Create.
Be part of VALLONE® –
rethinking the experience of bath design.
VALLONE® is a young company with a passion for design and architecture: As a boutique brand for purist bathroom design, we set current interior trends and use digital marketing and sales channels to ensure that modern bathroom design does not have to remain an elitist luxury. We are growing and are looking for you to support our team:
What awaits you:
- You will create interior concepts & briefings for our external 3D team and oversee the development of photorealistic renderings that help shape the aesthetic DNA of our brand.
- You ensure a high conceptual and aesthetic quality of all visual interior projects and report directly to the directly to the Creative Director / GF.
- For project tenders, you will support our sales team in planning, presentation and sampling.
- You develop stylish interior, material and color concepts for the presentation of our collections.
- As part of our creative team, you will have many intersections with different areas of the company.
What you bring to the table:
- Successfully completed Interior Architecture or Design studies or comparable qualification
- You have a pronounced aesthetic sense and are very stylistically confident in dealing with color, form and mater
- You are enthusiastic about interior design, design and architecture
- Your designs have real inspiration potential and show high aesthetics and attention to detail
- You are active in the social media world yourself and have a good feel for the latest trends
- You are a team player with high organizational skills and love to work independently
- You are confident in using common 2D/3D placement tools and have a technical understanding
- You like to take responsibility and enjoy working in a team or leading a team
- You bring along a high motivation and a precise way of working with an eye for the big picture
- Very good German and good English skills complete your profile
This is what we offer you:
- A diverse creative role in a growing start-up company with 100% design DNA.
- A permanent position with a competitive salary and flexible work schedule
- MacBook Pro for office and remote use
- Start-up-Mentalität: geprägt von direkter Kommunikation, Teamspirit und Hands-on Mentalität in einem jungen, kreativen Team
- A unique workplace in the midst of stylish industrial scenery at the UNESCO World Heritage Site Zollverein
- A varied work environment that is constantly evolving and internationally oriented
- Joint team events and free drinks, coffee, snacks and fruit
- Employee discounts and company pension scheme
- Intensive onboarding and coaching for an optimal start