Inside Sales Manager
Advise. Plan. Succeed.
Be part of VALLONE® – Boutique brand for bath design
VALLONE® is a young company with a passion for design and architecture: as a boutique brand for purist bathroom design, we set current interior trends and use digital marketing and sales channels to set the course for ensuring that modern bathroom design does not have to remain an elitist luxury.
This awaits you:
- Closure-oriented consulting of existing and potential customers (architects & planners, private builders, sanitation companies, developers).
- Processing of incoming inquiries via our website (B2C / B2B).
- Supporting customers in the course of their bathroom planning.
- Coordinate and conduct consultations in our Brand Showroom and/or on-site with business customers.
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training or studies (business administration, architecture, communication or similar).
- Initial consulting/sales experience and high affinity for consulting.
- High affinity for technical and product-related details.
- Distinct service and customer orientation.
- Very good verbal skills and pleasant appearance.
- Enthusiasm for design, interior and architecture.
- High level of self-motivation and completion-oriented approach to work.
- You are fluent in German and English and have very good verbal and written skills.
That's what we offer:
- An exciting role in a growing start-up company with 100% design DNA.
- A permanent position with competitive salary, attractive compensation model and flexible working hours.
- Company laptop and smartphone..
- Start-up mentality: characterized by direct communication, team spirit and hands-on mentality in a young, creative team.
- A unique workplace in the midst of stylish industrial scenery at the UNESCO World Heritage Zollverein.
- A varied work environment that is constantly evolving and internationally oriented.
- Joint team events and free drinks, coffee, snacks and fruit.
- Employee discounts and company pension plan.
- Intensive onboarding and coaching for an optimal start.
Did you recognize yourself?
If a good team spirit, fun at work, a modern, up-and-coming company and short decision-making processes are just as important to you as professional development opportunities, then this job is made for you. Would you like to become part of the VALLONE team? Then send us your application including starting date and salary requirements by e-mail to: email@example.com