Student Trainee Sales Support
Manage. Support. Succeed.
be part of vallone® – boutique brand for bath design
VALLONE® is a young company based on the traditional Zeche Zollverein site. Through digital marketing and sales channels, we set the course for modern bathroom design not to remain an elitist luxury. If you would like to get a taste of the sales operations of a growing, internationally active company with an internship, then apply and become part of our team.
What awaits you:
- You get to know the daily sales routine and help with the processing of orders.
- You maintain data in our CMS system and learn more about the technical processes in sales.
- You will assist in servicing prospects and customers by coordinating the shipment of material samples and spare parts.
- You support the back office and sales team in their daily business, e.g. in creating offers and invoices.
- You maintain our product database and develop it further in coordination with Sales Management.
- You participate in the management of our brand profiles on interior and architecture sites.
- You are enrolled in a degree program.
- You are a team player, organizational talent and distinguish yourself through your strong communication skills.
- You are committed, independent and conscientious in your work.
- You have very good German and good English skills.
- You are enthusiastic about design, furnishing and architecture.
- You are looking for a longer-term employment as a working student.
This is what we offer you:
- Flexible working hours that you can easily combine with your studies.
- The opportunity to get to know the work processes of an internationally operating company from the ground up.
- An innovative work environment that is constantly evolving and the opportunity to quickly take on responsibility.
- An extraordinary workplace at the UNESCO World Heritage Zollverein in Essen.
- Start-up mentality: collegial and motivating atmosphere in a young, creative team with flat hierarchies.
- Fair compensation for your active support.
Did you recognize yourself?
If a good team spirit, fun at work, a modern, up-and-coming company and short decision-making processes are just as important to you as professional development opportunities, then this job is made for you. Would you like to become part of the VALLONE team? Then send us your application including starting date and salary requirements by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org